heavy-duty Mechanic shop
Pro-Ex Equipment Repair Ltd. is fully equipped to perform truck and trailer repairs as well heavy equipment and oil field repairs.
Truck & Trailer Repair
Pro-Ex Equipment Repair Ltd is fully equipped to perform truck and trailer repairs as well as full maintenance services. We understand that a vehicle not on the road is lost money for your business, so we work to get you out of our shop and on the road as soon as possible.
Lube & Filter Service
Air Filter Replacement
Full-Scale Preventative Maintenance Packages
Only top-quality oil products used.
driveline system inspection
suspension system inspection
mechanical inspection, and more!
Major component overhauls & IN-FRAMES
- Engine Overhaul
- In-Frames, Transmissions, Final drives
- Hydraulic cylinders, Pumps, and Motors.
BRAKE INSPECTIONS, MAINTENANCE & ADJUSTMENT
- Brake replacement & installations
- Air, ABS, Hydraulic & Electric brakes
- Inspections, Maintenance & Adjustments
COMPLETE SUSPENSION MAINTENANCE & OVERHAULS
- Leaf spring repairs and replacement
- Air-ride installations & maintenance
- pin & bushing replacement
- Free visual inspection
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Maintenance plan and quote
FLEET MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR PROGRAM
- Experienced fleet management program
- Custom fleet maintenance program
- Partnered with Grande Prairie businesses
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- A/C Charging and Troubleshooting
- Leak Tests and Replacement
Heavy-Duty and Oilfield Equipment Repair
Pro-Ex Equipment Repair Ltd, Heavy-Duty and Oilfield Equipment in the Grande Prairie area. We are experienced and equipped to handle all the needs of industrial equipment repair from routine and preventative maintenance to complete overhauls. Don’t let breakdowns bring your business to a halt! Call Pro-Ex Equipment Repair Ltd.
- Complete Machine Overhauls
- Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Component Rebuilds (Engine, Transmission, Hydraulic.)
- Hydraulic system replacement and repair
- Fuel system repair
- Lube & Filter Service
- Electrical repair
- A/C System Service & Repair
- Fleet Maintenance
Licensed inspection facilities
Pro-Ex Equipment Repair Ltd. and mechanics are licensed by Alberta Transportation for completing Commercial Vehicle Inspections (CVIPs). We are also AMVIC licensed – strengthening our compliance with provincial rules and regulations even further.
We use computer diagnostics to determine what is wrong. You have our assurance that your money is fixing the issue and that your equipment will be safe to use.